Quantifiers are adjectives and adjectival phrases that give approximate or specific answers to the questions "How much?" and "How many?" The pages in this section will teach you more about the different quantifiers in English and how they are used.
Quantifiers in English
- Numbers in English: ordinal, cardinal, and percentages
- Choosing the right quantifier: countable and uncountable nouns
- Expressing opinions about quantity
- Indefinite and incomplete quantities
- Using graded quantifiers to compare amounts
- Using the quantifier "enough"